Sunday, March 31, 2013

Soccer... First Game...

Molly:
Last year Molly had a not so great year with soccer she injured her leg the week before it started and cried almost every game. This year I asked her lots if she wanted to play she kept telling me yes. She is a bit boy crazy so when they told me it was girls only on the team I was relieved and thought she would do better that way. She has done ok I don't think she will be a soccer star at least this year, but she is grinning from ear to ear the entire time she is out there. They don't have goalie, but when her coach told her to get the ball to the goal she just ran there and stood in front of it. She was pretty proud of her job and I can't wait to see how much she grows in the sport this season since she is just so happy to be there. She would bounce her pig tails and twirl them around and chit chat with her friends on the field, but she was still out there and happy so I would consider that a success... You go Molly J.







Maggie:
The first picture is at her first practice her coach was calling her "The Green Machine" cuz she was the only one really playing and did it so well and could dribble the ball down the field like a pro- That stayed at practice though because once she hit the field she was clueless strutting down the field like she was on a fashion run way popping her hips and prancing around. A girl kicked the ball right to her, she ran for it and then right when her toe would have kicked the ball she turned and ran the other way.When I told her to tell Clint how she did at her game she said "I just ran and picked my nose" (which was pretty accurate too) She was pretty girly out there. Maybe she will make a better ballerina than a soccer player, but once again she was having a blast and in her mind she made lots of goals and ran like super fast in her new tennis shoes. Once again, I can't wait to see how much better she gets as the season goes on.. Go Magster!!








No comments: