Friday, April 19, 2013

It's A Boy!!!

 We are so excited to welcome a new baby into our family of 4 and make it 5! We are just about 17 weeks along and were able to get a gender check ultrasound at 16 weeks. We were all so excited and Clint was set it was a girl, I was unsure, Molly was certain it was a boy and Maggie insisted it was a girl. So we were all pretty split. 

We were anxiously awaiting the lady to get to the good to see which it was going to be. As soon as she found the bum I knew right away it was a boy. He wouldn't hold still long enough for a picture of the goods so I had to turn onto my side. After I said its a boy to the girls Molly threw her hand up in the air and said "YES, I knew it" and Maggie put her hand on her head and said "Oh No" followed by, "I dont like boys they aren't my favorite" and then the whole rest of the ultrasound she kept touching me saying "Mommy she gonna say its a girl one right? Its really a girl huh? Its going to be a girl baby right mom" to which I said nope its a brother. She tried to take it all in and as we were walking out she just started to cry and kept saying "Boys are not my favorite" bless her heart.

 She had a little melt down in the car then we headed to Target to pick out a boy thing. She was way into it and couldn't wait to pick something out for her new baby brother. As soon as we got home she went to the extra room and said "Lets get this crap outta here we gotta get it ready for my brother"

 I think she is coming around to the idea and is happy about him coming after all. Molly on  the other had never had a doubt and is just pleased that daddy wont be the only boy in the family anymore because to her "its not fair dad is the only boy so we need the baby to be a boy one so its fair".. We are pretty excited about this little guy coming to our family and its a good thing we have a few months for him to get here because we are at a lost for boy names!

It's A Boy!


 I wish I would have gotten a picture of Molly's happy punch to the air but I did manage to get this one of miss poutty pants.



1 comment:

jfishmag said...

I am excited you are having a boy too! There are going to be a ton of cute little guys being born in the next few months!