Our May was pretty crazy, hence the lack of blogging I guess sheesh longest I have gone and kinda made me sad so I am back at it with lots of things coming up... for now a bunch of May...
Making their own PB& J
This kid LOVES fruit especially Watermelon and her new love is Salsa
We got a new Swing set uncle Cody helped us put together and we are getting the ground ready to finish the side all up..
Lots of swimming has already taken place- swimming lessons have not gone too well for Molly she has been a little scared of most things, but getting better. Maggie is a fish and loves it!
Their Favorite thing to make lately is orange juilous...
Molly Graduated Pre-School. Can not believe how much she has grown in a year.. She loved her teachers Sara and Toni and made lots of friends and learned lots..
Aug 2012 May 2013



No comments:
Post a Comment