Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Randomness of June...

*Crazy Molly Girl
*Thought Molly had pink eye, but ended up being a scratch/irritation that lasted a few days
*Maggie's hair is long enough for french braids
*Maggie has been working on her letters



 *We got free tickets to Mary Poppins and took my mom with us- the girls had a blast!
*Molly eats whole carrots/cucumbers you name it she will eat it over candy
*Molly had me draw a bunny on her notebook while we were getting our hair cut- next thing I know I look over and Molly says "Look mom, I am a bunny"




 *The girls got new beds/ bedding and looks so cute
*We got a new Mini Van for the arrival of our baby boy we need more room!
*Dress up 
*Maggie "not smiling" at Aunt Abbey
*Playin in the mud at Grandma Janets





 *Diva
*Love watching her sleep
*Took the girls to Monsters University
*Maggie fell asleep so mad and it shows on her face



 *Painting @ Grandma Janets
*Girls date with Cafe' Rio at home
*Rain Down Poor Molly couldn't resist running in it and getting drenched
*Just a little sass from my girlies





No comments: