Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Molly @ 6 yrs old...

Molly J. @ 6 Yrs. Old

*She is in the 95th% for height and weight and has been since a baby
*She has lost 1 tooth on the bottom - the day after her birthday
* She would pick veggies/salad/cucumbers/ over anything else
*Loves to chew ice which drives me crazy
*Still loves to play with her "guys"
*Is so helpful with her baby brother and her sister
*Her and Maggie laugh so much together, and love to play together- they do fight and Molly loves to tease Maggie on a daily basis
*She likes to do things alone, loves going with grandmas on special dates the very most-she would go on a  date with grandma every second if I would let her
*She is in ballet- getting her there is a struggle, but once she is there she likes it
*She is excelling in school, she LOVES school especially art day
*She always wants to tell me every aspect of her day at school and I love it I hope she does it forever
* She is very into accessories she wants to wear a necklace and bracelet every day
*She would prefer to wear her hair down straight  or in a side pony tail
* She is becoming a little reader, but she has to be in the mood or its a fight
* She is very stubborn
* She still wont ride her bike without training wheels, she is terrified of falling so we have to wait till she is ready
*She is deathly affraid of heights we discovered this at Disney Land last year 
*She wears her little heart on her sleeve- if she sees someone she loves get hurt or in trouble she cries-she cries over lots of things we are working on this one. That is just what she does to express herself very very tender hearted, which I also hope never changes.
*She loves with her whole heart
*She is really good and just cleaning her room/playroom without even being asked and cant wait for me to come see it she even makes me close my eyes so its a surprise.
*She is very chatty
*She would write letters/names/words and draw pictures all day long-she has just recently started leaving me notes and pictures on  my bed or somewhere she knows I will find it-they always make me happy
*She loves to play she is very social and would love to play with friends/cousins on a daily basis from morning till night if she could
*She is the best big sister and perfect oldest child-

We love you Miss Molly J. and our so glad you are part of our family, I can not believe you are 6 years old. You are such a bright spot to every day and I am so lucky to be your mom. You made me a mom and for that I will always hold a special place in my heart for you. You are such a sweet spirit and I love your tender little heart. You are so beautiful inside and out, and I hope you never change. Love you sweet Molly girl!


No comments: