Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Oh Baby!


We had our second doctors visit this afternoon and everything is progressing great. We heard the little heart beat as soon as he put the machine thingy on my belly 150 beats per minute. Which is very good cuz last time it took them a little while to hear the little thing. He said it is beating "PERFECTLY" which is such a relief. Once we hear that little beat my whole body relaxes. Before our next appointment on the 23rd of May we have to get blood work done and an ultra sound to find out the sex of the baby. We will do that on the 21st, Wahoo! Me and Clint have a bet going: I think girl, he thinks boy just cuz neither of us really care, there has not yet been a prize set, but there needs to be one within the next three weeks. How exciting :)

6 comments:

Mathias said...

Hurray for babies!!! When is it going to be my turn?

Abbey

Mal and Kade said...

That is sooooooooooo cool. I am so dang happy for you. I can't imagine how neat that feels to know that your babies heart is beating inside of you right now. That is awesome! Can you feel it move yet or is it too small still? I can't wait to find out what you're having so I can go buy the baby presents! haha! Don't tell Kade thats what my plans are! wink, wink. Hey if you want to talk to Micklee or Crystle you can get their addresses from my site. I'm sure they would love to hear from you.

Jer & Mick said...

Brielle is that your baby's feet!??? I would die if they really are!! THATS SO EXCITING!! Not to mention i'm totally jealous. I'm so happy for you! oh hey my address is jermick.blogspot.com

Mal and Kade said...

Bri- Do you know Shelli's e-mail address. I think that she would like blogging cuz she could do it with us and with her family. So get her e-mail for me if you could and try and talk her into joining the blogging world!:) Thanks

Jer & Mick said...

ok i feel like a retard. I only glanced at that picture before and assumed it was a ultra sound picture hahaha. That is definately not an ultra sound picture...you don't have to answer my earlier question. haha

Crystlee said...

BRI!!! I had no idea you were pregnant! CONGRATS! That's so exciting!!! We need to play!