Saturday, April 21, 2007

Whatever....


Well I am just struggling to figure this whole thing out, but whatever. I hope everyone is having a great day!

5 comments:

Mal and Kade said...

Hey Cutie! Well all you do to add friends is when you click on "edit" then on the right side of the screen where you click to add your bio you and click on a thing that says like add friends or something like that! If you want you can call me and i'll walk you through it. Love ya!

Mal and Kade said...

K I just added you to my page so I can tell you step by step now. On your main page, once you've signed in click "CUSTOMIZE" then click "ADD A PAGE ELEMENT" then from the list it gives you click "LINK LIST" then just add your friends. If you want anyones blog you can get it from my page. Hope this helps!

Jer & Mick said...

hey breille-Welcome to the blogging world!! you'll become addicted i promise!!

Mal and Kade said...

post something new ya loser!

Mathias said...

Yeah.. Blogging! Matt and I were contemplating on starting one but I think we'll wait until we have interesting things to talk about. Rigt now it would just be school.. school... work.. school.. Not too entertaining. Now wait until I get prego.. then we'll have TONS to talk about! Love you!
(this might be under Matts name but it's really me.. Abbey silly!)