Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Whats New.....

Well nothing really exciting has happened since my last post, but I feel like its time for a new one. We are just waiting for Clint to get the okay to start doing stuff for his classroom. It is so exciting all the stuff we are going to get to do to get him ready. Our Baby comes in just about 3 months and I am getting very anxious. It is the strangest thing to be watching your belly and all of the sudden see this little jolt like poke out of your stomach, its actually kinda freaky. I know 3 months isnt that long, but since it has been over a 100 degrees every singe stinkin day and I am 6 months pregnant in just 1 week and it has been very miserable the last week or so. My feet, ankles and fingers have just started to get a little swollen and the heat doesnt help gosh dangit, but I must say it is all worth it.

3 comments:

Mal and Kade said...

Well, I don't know why you say nothing exciting has happened...YOUR GONNA HAVE A BABY IN 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the most exciting thing ever! I bet it sucks with the heat though. I want to kill myself and i'm not ever pregnant. FYI-Zoey has miraculously almost made it to full recovery in just one week since the accident. Crazy, huh? No one thought that she would even survive let alone be normal.

beck said...

I found your blog! Totally cute! Pasta Factory or Die! ;)

Abbey said...

Time for some belly pics to be posted!!! I talked to my mom today and she said you guys were going shopping together. I wish I was home SO bad!! I hope you are having a fun summer. I miss you.