Sunday, July 15, 2007

Summers End...


I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by. A lot has happened, but at the same time nothing has happened. We have 3 months exactly until our little baby is due and we are counting down the weeks. Clint has to start going to meetings and what not on the 30th of this month and so we only have about 2 weeks of Freedom before all of that starts. Before school actually starts we are going to get Clints Classroom ready, we have been buying random things for his classroom and he is so excited.School actually starts on the 15th of August and I will start tending again. It is going to be so nice to get back into the swing of things and back to a regular routine. Once that all happens I believe the time will fly by until the 19th of October when the baby is due. :) Wahoo, I cant believe it really is so close.

2 comments:

Jer & Mick said...

summers end is always sad...but thats exciting for the the new changes.

Jer & Mick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.