
Okay so these past 2 weeks we have basically been playing the waiting game. We go to our next Dr. Appointment on the 7th and then from then on it is an appointment every 2 weeks. Last week I had to get a 1hour glucose tolerance test to check whether I have gestational diabities(it is a routine test for everyone to get) Well my dr office called me and I failed of course just our luck this whole pregnancy. So today I am in the middle of getting a 3 hour glucose test and they have to draw my blood 4 seperate times and it is really getting quite annoying. After today we will know whether or not I have the gestational diabities which basically means I will be diabetic until the baby is born, but after that go back to normal.
We have gotten into Clints classroom finally and are starting to set little things up here and there and get him as organized as possible. He has been going to meetings since monday from 830-4 and will continue to do so until the 8th when he goes and meets at Sunset and has meetings and what not there until school starts the 15th. I start tending again on the 8th as well so we are trying to get last minute things all finished up before then. We hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying their summers.
4 comments:
aw dang. Thats no fun. At least there are doctors to figure that stuff out though! And at least the baby is healthy too!
Oh my goodness. How many more weeks do you have?? I hope that everything goes better!! That's exciting for Clint. What grade is he teaching?? I saw that you parents home was up for sale where are they moving??
Guess who's coming to see you this weekend?! It's ME! I can't wait to see you all pregnant and cute. I got you a little gift today.. I'm excited to give it to you!!! See you on Thursday! Love you Sis.
Hey beautiful! I just got the invitation to your baby shower this weekend and I am going to be in freakin' lame Nephi moving Kade's mom down so I am way sorry! I really want to give you your present though and I REALLY want to see you so let me know a time when we could get together k?
Post a Comment