Holy Cow! I can't believe it I have been back from Ecuador for just about 2 years now and I can't believe how fast the time flies. There isnt a day that goes by that I don't think of those precious little children that I had the opportunity to help and in turn they helped me in a much bigger way. Every now and then I have dreams about my little children over there in that small country of Ecuador. I love to look at the pictures of their sweet faces. How could you not look into their eyes and fall in love instantly. If you were to have a bad day and then look at one of their smiling faces and into those big dark eyes it makes the whole day happy again. How could your heart just not melt when you see their sweet little faces? They are the sweetest children and I hope and pray they know how much they are loved and how special they are to so many people. Oh, my sweet sweet children.
These are just a few pictures of the sweet faces of the little children in Ecuador.
This is a bunch of pictures from the waterfalls and the Continental Divide in Ecuador of course.
These are just a bunch of random places around Ecuador: Soccer Game, Around the Town, The Guyaquil Temple(i know thats not spelled right).
3 comments:
I'm so happy that you were able to go to Equador! Even happier that you came home and married my brother! Love you Brielle!!
That is so cool! I wish I could have gone with you! I feel the same way about the kids in Russia except I only spent one day with them.
Looking at these pictures make me miss our kids in Ecuador. I am so glad that we got to go over together. Can you imagine 3 months without one of us. Believe me I did 6 weeks without ya and it wasn't the same!
Post a Comment