Wednesday, September 26, 2007

3 weeks...


Wow! We had another Dr. appointment today and got nothing but good news. It was so much fun to hear her sweet little heart beat and feel her move around as the Dr. measured my belly. She is moving less, but at the same time there just isnt much room left in there. I have started to dialate and she has dropped down ward, so she is working on comin out who knows how long it could go the whole 3 weeks, or she could decide she wants me to see her sooner :) It is so fun to listen to Clint because he is getting more and more excited and he says the cutest things like today he said hopefully in about 2 weeks my life will be paradise with my new little baby girl. It was so sweet, I cant wait to see him with our precious little girl. Thats the latest baby news and now we are just waiting we have just about everything ready and just get to wait and let me tell you the suspense is killing us and especially the grandma's in the mix.

4 comments:

Mal and Kade said...

How fun! I am so excited for you. I bet you are excited not only to see her but to not be pregnant anymore. I know I would be!

Abbey said...

I cannot wait!! She better come on time becasue Matt and I get a day off school that week and we are planning on coming home!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up with the grandma comment, everyone know's I will be the favorite! She is going to be the most loved baby ever!
I better decide what she is going to call me.....
Love Mama J

Jer & Mick said...

Thats so exciting!! You are probably more than ready for her to come!