Sunday, October 7, 2007

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting

I know this whole thing is dragging on, but hey babies come on their own time not when you want them to come right? We are still set on our sweet baby coming on her due date just so that we don't get too anxious which is very hard. I have started to have contractions and things are progressing quite nicely just not fast enough to make anything HUGE happen. Its okay though because each day she is in there she is growing more and more. Everyone is down this weekend so they all want her to come like today. My sister is coming down next week and my sister in law the next week so hopefully she comes soon so everyone can see her before they all come down for the holidays. We will just have to see what that sweet baby has in mind. So Abbey lets just hope Molly comes before you guys get here so you can see her. Clint is getting very anxious about the whole thing and becoming really nervous for what is going to happen and just the nerves of us getting to the hospital on time is enough to drive one crazy. It is such an unknown and mysterious event that neither one of us has experienced so it does make it a little scary. Everything will be ok and we will know what to do, but it is still very surreal.

8 comments:

Abbey said...

She better be there by the time we come down!! I'm so excited for her to come.... AH! It's gonna be SO cool. I cant wait!

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

I can't believe it is already here! Well I just wanted to let ya know I am going to that Ecuador thing probably. Oh I hope it isn't stupid but I wish you could come.

Mal and Kade said...

That is so CRAZY! I can't wait for Molly to get here either! I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys. I am going to be s nervous wreck when my turn comes!

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

I thought you would be proud of me finally getting my stuff together!They have been sending you e-mails about getting together to your hotmail account. It is this friday at 6 in Salt Lake.

Analee said...

I just ran into your blog! Congrats on the baby! I hope everything is going extremely well!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

i am thinking about you guys! you let that baby stay in there as long as she wants. don't feel pressure by anyone. you will have her forever once she comes, let her grow a couple more days, and it will all be ok. REALLY, i wouldn't do it for the 3rd time if it wasn't ok! P.S. post a pic when she gets here!

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

I got bad news.. I guess I can't save you. I asked about the template but the person she got it from must of got in trouble because she got on today and it was gone. She will let me know when she finds a different way.

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

Looks like we both found the way to make them look cute! Any Baby yet?