Most everyone knows our sweet baby is here, I finally got some good pictures and there will probably be new ones up everyday for the first little bit especially because we have family everywhere and we want to share her sweet face with everyone. She is so cute and sleeps really good we got 6 hours of sleep last night and a lot of the day she is alert and awake checking everyone out. She eates pretty well and is just as sweet as could be. She loves her car seat and absolutly loves to rock and snuggle. I am so glad I got a snuggler, because I love to snuggle. She is just perfect and so sweet. She wants to say hi to everyone and even has cracked a couple of smiles, I know they are just from gas, but it is still adorable. These are pictures of some people with our Molly Moo and some sweet ones of just her.
4 comments:
She is so precious! I cannot believe that I am not down there right now to snuggle her!!! I would LOVE to be! Those pictures are so great.. Keep on posting more and more!!
She is beautiful, just as I would expect. I am so glad everything went well. Can't wait to see her. I know you have lots of fam and friends, but please call if you need anything, even if you are bored and want to chat. You are a cute family of three.
Okay! This is so freaking wierd that you are a mom! I am so excited for you but I feel so wierd cuz I am sooooooo not ready for that title! So how was delivery, that's what i'm most scared for! She looks so perfect and beautiful and I hope I look half as good as you after just giving birth! Love you Bri!
gorgeous, perfect baby. i am so happy for you and Clint. And you are not allowed to look that beautiful after giving birth. Way to go, mom!
Post a Comment