Sunday, October 21, 2007

This past Weekend

Well, as of Friday the 19th our baby girl was due, but she has yet to make an appearance. Matt and Abbey came down and we were hoping that she would come before or while they were here so they could see her. She is on her own time. If she is not here by next friday we will be enduced so either way she'll be here by then. Although that part of the weekend was a dive we had a ton of fun. While Matt and Abbey were here we just hung out we went to the Snow Canyon Football game for a bit and then we had a big dinner. Saturday we played card games and went to Matts movie premiere of "Blood-O-Ween" at the Electric theatre and ate dinner at Pasta Factory. After all that fun stuff Clint's mom and I went shopping at Wal-Mart to put a Halloween costume together for Clint. It was so much fun becauce Clint had no idea what we were doing or putting together, we will just have to see if he'll actually wear it. I cant wait to see him in the full costume for his first Halloween Parade at school, after Halloween we will put some pictures up:). Aside from the baby not coming it was a great weekend and we had so much fun just spending time with eachother and family. Now its wait time for that sweet slice of heaven to come and join our family and make us our own little family:). ( The pictures are just random from things me and Clint have done)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Just think, this was your last weekend with a little one to worry about. You two are going to be great parents, but just enjoy each night of sleep. Can't wait to see Molly.

Mal and Kade said...

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! You have to put pictures up as soon as she is born! She is going to be so cute!

Abbey said...

How about you just have that baby already!!! Geez. Ha, I'm bummed she didn't come when I was home.