Okay Finally our little girl is here: Molly J. Broadhead
October 26th 2007 @ 5:53 pm
7 lbs. 13 Oz. 21 inches long
She is absolutley perfect in every way, I dont have that many pictures or her actual birthday because the grandmas took all those pictures for me but here is just a few to get a glimpse at our beauty. Love ya!
4 comments:
CONGRATS!!! She's beautiful!! Hope you are feeling well!!
I am so anxious to see my new neice!! My mom and dad were so ready to come home yesterday to be by baby Molly! Show her a picture of her aunt Abbey so she'll know who I am when I come down! Man, she's going to be a month old when I see her. Maybe we'll have to take an emergency trip down!! So glad that everything turned out ok... I'm so excited for you guys to be parents. I hope you're feeling well and I'll be calling yo in the next couple of days when things slow down a bit! Love you guys!
I was so excited to get on here. I knew you would get some pictures up. She is so cute! I can't wait to come see her. You are going to be a great Mommy!
Congrats you guys! I bet your so glad she's finally here- she's so lucky to get such great parents who love her so much! What a cutie!
Post a Comment