There is a little girl I know who is in love with balloons lately, we happened to go to Roberts and she got one for free, she carried it everywhere and even played in the dirt with it....
Then for whatever reason the balloon got away from her, and she became very, very upset!
Miss Molly wanted to do curlers in her hair so we gave it another try, her hair is much longer now and I put them in in the morning and was going to take them out after naps, well Molly had pulled half of them out by then so we will try when she doesn't do that anymore...she sure is cute though.
We got a double stroller before Maggie was born and just got it put together since Maggie is still pretty little, they both LOVE the stroller, we have been going on walks every day since.
These two sure do love each other, Molly asks me all the time if she can "holga Maggie" so I let her and the other day while she was holding her she said "Miss Maggie, I lova you so much, you tute baby"
Maggie is making the sweetest face in this picture...
Molly loves to ride her bike and scooter now especially since we have a driveway and sidewalks:)
The other night our mom's were here helping us organize and what not, it was late and I turned on a show for Molly to watch hoping she would go to sleep, well when I came to check on her this is what I found... yes, that is a big ol' bag of chips she stole from the kitchen without anyone knowing-
And I just finished some of Maggies 3 month old pictures so here is a little something till I get the rest up here...
And one last thing, My little Maggie rolled over today from her belly to her back, she has been so close I knew it would be any day. It is so exciting, but made me kinda sad too it just means she is getting bigger and I want her to stay little a little longer:)
3 comments:
I can't tell you how much I love these little girls, they make me so happy! Molly is the best big sister ever, I love how she takes such tender care of our little Maggie. I can't believe she is old enough to roll over but I'm so glad you got it on video!
Ummm if you can't tell the post was written by grandma Janet...I don't think grandpa Craig does the comment thing but he does look at the pictures!
I can't believe how HUGE Molly looks in that picture of them in the stroller. She looks like she could be five!! Geez, she's growing up so fast. I wish we were closer so we could come play at your new house with you guys. We miss you guys!
Love the video of Maggs. She's so beautiful, I can't get over it!!!
Post a Comment