Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tubby Tubby

First things first.. we are still not in our new house, there have been some weird issues on the lenders side, but it is getting worked out and we should be able to close the first of next week, yeah! It better happen soon because our whole house is packed, well mostly and I just packed the pantry and kitchen up because we were suppose to close tomorrow(Fri.) , its quite a mess but it will all be okay we will get in eventually! With that being said here is just a glimpse of our new house... I will most a lot more pictures once we get in and get it pulled together.      
(Master bathtub, kitchen, front view of house, & Miss Molly's room)
Molly loves the "New House" and insisted on wearing her "pack pack" all  day this day...
(front room)
Maggie doo loves the tub, she could stay in there forever!
And she needs them a lot because she does this quite a bit... little stinker- and its usually right after we get her dressed! She does this way more than Molly did- nothing a little "ZOUT" and color safe bleach wont fix :)
Molly loves her puzzles, they are pretty much the only thing in her room thats not packed up right now so she plays with them a lot. I found this so funny, she talks to the pieces and puts them in all sorts of places. I probably wouldn't have seen these, but I was looking for Mag's binky since Molly is famous for hiding it in her room in odd places!
 
Videos from this week!
This just proves how much Mag loves the tub she gets so excited and I was lucky enough to get it on camera to show Clint when he got home from work- I think its pretty funny! Molly gets so animated when she talks about her friends she loves her friends and her grandmas so much-

3 comments:

Jer & Mick said...

That is crazy! That house is just down the road from us and I fell in love with it!!! Then my husbands uncle was the one that was selling it!! I think it's an adorable house and i way wanted it but we aren't quite ready to buy yet! That is so exciting!!

Janet said...

Love the update! I'm glad Molly wants to go to the park with her grandma's, we'll have to go have a picnic!
Love the video of Maggie splashing in the tub, she is so adorable.

Yours Truly said...

I told Clint that I act that same way when I'm in the tub. :)

I'm just sayin'.


(Jenny Drummond)