Monday, January 14, 2013

Candy Hearts

It has been a bit chilly outside and the girls were dying to have  a picnic so we went to the market got some goodies and came home for a picnic we made heart sandwiches, chips, and oranges and for a treat they picked candy hearts!!! Who knew they would love those candy hearts so much, not just for the fact that it is pure sugar, but they had letters on it and they loved to make patterns, lines, and words with those things. We played candy hearts for well over an hour. 












We had a lunch date with Kyle for his birthday while he was down, girls and I were waiting for Clint so I made them take some pictures you can clearly see that we take loads of pictures and sometimes they let me know that we have taken too many and they dont need another picture for weeks-according to Molly ha ha!!




" I so angry I don't wanna take a nap my body is not tired- I just so mad about it" Is what Maggie says in response to me telling her its time for a nap- sadly she is growing out of these since if she has one she likes to stay up way too late so we just judge by the day whether she needs one or not!
2 little techies, these two have got technology figured out!
The other day my dad asked the girls if they wanted to help him with a special job, they were thrilled and he had them take tools from his old tool chest to the new one, they were thrilled about this and had a lot of fun helping grandpa with his jobs.. Molly said " Wow, Grandpa is like a really hard worker mom"-the things they come up with crack me up!


No comments: