Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Maggie's 3rd Birthday...

February 12, 2013

I can hardly believe my baby is 3! She was so excited about her birthday for weeks and kept saying she needed to go to Red Robin for her Birthday dinner because they sing "Happy Birthday to Maggie" and give her ice cream! She was right and got just what she wanted and they even brought Molly an ice cream too!
She had the best day woke up to "the birthday fairy"(what molly calls it) who had decorate her room during the night and got to open a few presents before daddy left for work. We then did the nail party and then after that we headed to dinner at Red Robin with Grandma Kara, Grandpa Steve,and Uncle Cody. After dinner we headed home for cake and ice cream with the Sevy's and Thompsons. To say she had the best birthday would be an understatement. She just kept saying "I am just so excited this is the best day ever" "You are the bestest mom in the whole new world" "I just lub my birthday so much" It was pretty cute and I loved making the day just about her. We are doing cake with the Broadheads this weekend so more partying for this sweet 3 year old.

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MAGGIE K.






















No comments: