We had a fun Valentines the girls were excited to get a little Valentine present from us and to wear their red for heart day. We started the day off with presents the girls each got a bucket with an outfit and some treats inside they were thrilled. We then made pink heart pancakes and played until Preschool. Mags and I helped out in Molly's class for their party and loved it. They looked so cute in their little Valentines day outfits and were actually cooperative when I asked to take their pictures. Molly had other things on her agenda like usual so she didn't stick around the whole time. Maggie on the other had showed me her true personality!!! We love these little ladies and they make Valentines way more fun. Clint had to work so girls and I were solo, but it was ok we still had a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment