Monday, May 28, 2007

Ferron

Well this weekend we went up to Ferron which is about 2 hours north of Richfield. We went up to visit my dad and see how he was doing, and he is doing great, they think he might get out of the care center if he continues to improve. It shocked us all the turn around he has had. While we were in Ferron we helped my grandma and grandpa brand all 50 of their cows. Clint has never been on a farm so all this farm stuff is pretty new to him. He actually had to be in the pen with the cows and making them go where they needed to and make sure they were facing the right way. I didnt have to do anything because I am pregnant so I just wrote things down and ran back and forth to the house. It was so nice to just get away and not have to worry about life in general and actually relax and be able to sleep in. It was so nice up there and we just had so much fun.

5 comments:

Mal and Kade said...

Oh so you think that just cuz you're pregnant you don't have to do any work?!? Ha ha thats awesome. I'm not going to do anything while i'm pregnant either! So names? Let me know. Yesterday I got to babysit our neighbors one month old little boy. It made me really excited for you. You look so cute with your little belly in that picture! Well, i'm glad to hear that your dad is doing better and i hope he continues to improve. Let me know if you need anything and when we can get together and go baby clothes shopping! Love ya

Jer & Mick said...

i love trips like that! We go up to our cabin alot and Jeremy feels so cool cuz he is "kind of" like a farmer...he even made us go and buy wranglers! EW but whatever makes him happy!

Jer & Mick said...

haha ya...i laugh so hard at him because he looks like a little boy following his dad around copying everything they do

Mal and Kade said...

NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abbey said...

Brielle, I started a blog! The URL is mattandabbey.blogspot.com. I think it's about time you put some pics of your cute pregnant belly!!! I want to see it! I'm bummed that you guys aren't coming up with my parents. I've accepted the fact that you and Clint will never come see us in Logan. Hosers! Love you guys!