Monday, May 21, 2007

Its A Girl...




okay, so Clint and I just got back from our ultra sound appointment and let me tell you, it was amazing. We will be having a little girl October 19th (hopefully a bit before) and are so excited. I had to drink a lot of water and not go potty until after the exam because for some gay reason you have to have a full bladder, I seriously was going to pee my pants and didnt know if I could stand one more minute not only to go potty, but to find out what it was. They dont even look for the gender until the very end so that whole time you are just waiting. Her little face is so cute and she was waiving at us and kept sucking her fingers and thumb. It was so sweet. She even did some flips around but for the life of her would not open those legs until the very very end. It was so exciting and we all just started to cry. I cant tell you the excitement I didnt even know what to do or who to call first. My mom went to the jewelry store right after and bought her, her first bracelet, she is nuts. Thats the latest from us. These pictures are of the ultra sound one is her profile, one is her head and her hand in her mouth, and one is her last picture giving us a thumbs up.

4 comments:

Mathias said...

I am SO excited to have a new niece!! Congrats Clint and Brielle. I wish so bad that I could be there and see you guys. I can't wait to meet that little one inside you!!! Hooray for girls!!

Jer & Mick said...

Brielle that is so exciting!!! i would have cried too! My bro had his first babe this weekend so i have definately seen a lot of tears! Congrats!

Mal and Kade said...

Ew... i am so excited i can hardly stand it!!!!!! you are gonna be such an awesome mommy. so did you decide on a name yet? K well i guess i need to go shopping to get her a little present. i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you Bre! make sure you enjoy your sleep for the next few months, it will never be the same again! haha! love ya

Crystlee said...

Bri you're going to make a great mommy! I'm so excited for you! Have you picked out any names? i"m sure everyone asks you that un.