Thursday, May 10, 2007

Life is too Short


I have a whole new outlook on life and why we are here, I have never felt so close to my heavnly father than this week. Well, this last week has been very crazy I am both physically and emotionally exhausted. My dad got put in the hospital on Friday and then on Monday we (me, my sister, and my grandma) had to take him up to Ferron and put him in a care center because he is too much for any of us to take care of. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. His liver as completely stopped working so now it is only a matter of days if not weeks before he returns to heaven and has a healthy body again. We are just taking it day by day and hoping he is not in pain which he is not because the toxins that are in his body are acting as a pain killer that is stronger than a morphine so I guess that is a releif. He spends most of his time sleeping so hopefully one day when his body has had enough he will just peacefully go to sleep and not wake up. As sad as it has been and hard to deal with I know that he is going to be better off and why have him suffer anymore than he should have to, why should anyone suffer when they could be healthy and happy in heaven. So that is why I have been so busy and not been on this blog thing forever. Everything is going to work out the way it is suppose to so we just have to let it be.

2 comments:

Mal and Kade said...

I'm so sorry Bre. It is so hard to lose a loved one but I know what you mean when you say they will be better off with our Savior. Thats how I felt when g-pa Hunter died. I hope that I can be as mature and sure as you are when I have to deal with a crisis like that. You are such a great example to me so thanks! If you ever want to talk or anything you can totally call me. I really want to be there for you like I was all through middle and high school. I hope baby is doing good. Love ya!

Jer & Mick said...

Bre, my heart is so sad for you. I don't think i could handle that. Except i know the day will come when i have to. My husband tells me our Heavenly Father wants us to experience all things but i have a hard time thinking about that and loosing a loved one. At least you know he will be in a peaceful place. Hope all goes well. My prayers will be with you and your family.