Monday, February 8, 2010

For my Molly Girl


Molly J:
For just a tiny bit more of time you will be my only baby. You will always have a special place in my heart-you are the one that made me a mommy. That is the greatest gift anyone could give. You have brought such a happy, playful, sweet spirit into our family and will always be my special girl. I know you were chosen to come to our family first to be the big sister to all your other siblings. Heavenly Father knows just how special you are and what great things are in store for you. You will be such a good example for your little sister to follow and I just know she is going to love you to pieces, as much as you are going to love her. She is one lucky girl to come and get you as a sister. You are so compassionate, and love to help whenever you can. You are always happy, and pretty easy going. I hope she follows you in many ways. You have such a way of loving life and getting the most out of each day. You know when someone just needs a hug or a kiss, even if they don't show a change of emotion, you just know. You are the first to greet me in the mornings with the sweetest little voice saying " Hi Mommy, I luv you, I so happy" how could one not have a good day after that. You will always hold that special place in my heart of being my first baby, my first of everything. I love you so much Miss Molly and I hope you know how special you are to me. Thanks for making me a mommy!
Love,
Mommy

4 comments:

Ashton & Nikell Dodge said...

that is so sweet :) she is such a cute girl. i bet you guys are excited for #2!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

I loved that post. So cute.

Kyler and Hillary said...

brielle you are so cute and sweet and probably one of the best mommy's i know! i'm excited for you to have two

Abbey said...

Love you Miss Molly J!!

From, Aunt Abbey