Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Two sweet girlies

The past week in a half we have been spending a lot of time inside at home. Needless to say we don't rush to get ready in the mornings and usually spend them on the bed watching cartoons until we decide its time to get ready even if there is nowhere to go. So in most these pictures Molly's hair is a mess and they are both in their jamies or naked:) It has been so much fun having Maggie in our house, Molly is very protective of her in fact we went to dinner one night and saw some people we knew, they took Maggie to show their kids and Molly was very upset that they took her away from us. It is pretty cute to see what a strong bond they already have and Maggie is just barely 12 days old. Molly always comes up and just rubs Maggie's head or looks at her and says "tute baby" or something to that effect. She loves her sister and has adjusted really well, every once in a while she has a naughty moment, but I have to keep telling myself she is only 2. Potty Training went right out the window so maybe next week we will train her again, it is a pain since she has been potty trained a few times now, maybe now that she is older it will stick-heres to hoping. Anyways, I take lots of pictures and they are all of the girls because they are my whole life! Enjoy!

Our little chub, she is getting a double chin and rolls on her thighs already- love it!
Cheese Ball
My two orphan children, one is naked and the other well she just looks like an orphan!
I loved these jamies on Molly and it is no different with Maggie, I also love the sleep position she is in. Most of the time she likes to be held, but she was all sprawled out for this one.
Silly little Mol-Ball
Once again in jamies, rockin her sunglasses. She loves those things.
She has spent the last couple days with an awful cold, she fell asleep on the couch watching Mickey. It has been pretty rough and trying to keep the baby healthy is very tricky!
A great sight, when I lifted the cover off her car seat to find this I just laughed because I can't even count how many times I have pictures of Molly in this exact same fashion:)

Molly was conked out at about 6 this night, but wanted us to lay by her so here we are snuggling on the bed. Molly loves to lay on the boppy.Grandpa Craig
These at the park were taken a few days before Maggie came. Molly asks every day to "Play Park" Before she never really loved it, but all of a sudden that's all she wants to do and tries to turn everything into a slide.


I took these when Maggie was 5 days old I believe. These are the cute dresses they are wearing for our family pictures we just got done a few days ago, but I was just trying to get a cute one of the two of them.
I also snapped a few of Maggie when she was 5 days old, we had her newborn pictures taken when we got our family ones done, but I took these to remember a few things about her: Her sweet little lips, her dark brown hair that can actually get messy because she has enough of it, her little wrinkly feet, her little pinky toes that tuck under the other toes on both feet just like Molly and myself, how her little nose wrinkles when she gets mad or smiles and her sweet dainty little hands and fingers. She is the sweetest little baby and we are so thrilled to have her here.


5 comments:

Abbey said...

Such fun pictures!! Molly and Maggie are so beautiful. I wish SO bad I was closer. AND, I hope you have a GREAT birthday today! We love you so much and hope you can go do something fun!

Janet said...

Cute pictures of the babes, they are the cutest orphans I've ever seen! I love the cute little matching dresses. My friend Jane makes the makes these darling dresses and I'm going have her sew 3 for the girls. Check out her blog and see what you think.
Hope you had a great birthday!

janesbabyboutique.blogspot.com

Kyler and Hillary said...

ohh brielle...all the pictures...I LOVE! so cute. so precious. Maggie is seroiusly the cutest newborn baby girl. I love her. cutest girls and mommy!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Zach LOVES looking at these pictures...we look at them all the time!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Nothings better than a sister!