"More cheenos Mommy" is what I heard most of Saturday while we were at the Ironman.. My mom had to drop my little brother off to do a concession stand at Main Street and invited us along, we said okay and met her in there. We got there about 9:30 am and didnt leave till 4:00pm it was so much fun, Molly loved walking all around and eating her "cheenos"(cheetos) and drinking her "pot" (pop) She got a really cute bracelet a fun ring and I got some cute sandals from the booths that were around. We also saw the man who took first place ride in on his bike and run out for the marathon portion, then we went and had lunch came back and watched him come into the finish line- Molly had so much fun and if you ask her what she did she says " I said Hi everybody, and I clap clap clap" then you ask what they did and she says " the bike, motorcycles, and they run run run" She was totally into it and Maggie loved being outside. It was so much fun and so neat to be a part of something so intense- those people are totally crazy, but inspiring at the same time!
My mom chatting to her friends about the race and Molly being a cheerer!
Molly was a little tired and decided to take a little rest-
These are pictures we snapped of the runners beginning the marathon portion- these two took first place for male and female!
Here are a few other random pictures from this past week I thought were fun...
My silly Molly girl, she is really hard to take pictures of lately so I dont have as many of her she wont smile normal either, o well its still cute and totally how she is right now so why not capture it that way right?
This is Magster after I laid her on my bed before I went to bed and she totally posed herself....She must be monitoring what we watch on tv...
O boy, this picture speaks for itself, but lately Molly has been taking her shoes off everywhere and anywhere so this is how her feet look and we wipe them and clean them regularly. O to be 2 again!
And just a few cute faces from little Maggie Doodie..
It was nice to have a very calm, uneventful weekend because we were suppose to be moving, but it got pushed back one more week so next weekend should be busy busy!
2 comments:
they are getting so big!
Looks like a very fun day. Cute pictures of the girls. Did you have to use comet and a scrub brush on Molly's feet? So funny!!!
Post a Comment