I have been wanting to get family pictures done for a while, but kept putting it off until I realized Mag needed some 6 mo. pictures and in 2 mo. Molly will be 3 so I thought prime time for 6mo pics and 3 yr old pics and cute family pictures where Maggie actually has some personality and is not a little newborn anymore. O it was a challenge to get a 2 almost 3 year old to co-operate, but all I wanted was one cute family one and one cute one of Molly since I knew Maggie would be perfect(which she was) for her little shoot. so here is what we got and I couldn't be more pleased- Thanks Hayley I love them so much I can't decide what ones to print, or post for that matter....











2 comments:
You two make some beautiful babies! That one of Mags in her pink dress just melts me. Love it! And, love you!
Love every one of them! What an adorable little family. Hayley did a great job, don't lose her number we are going to have to hire her in a few months.
Post a Comment