Here is a little Molly update: She will be 3 in just over two months and it kills me she is getting so darn big. She is so excited about her Birthday that is all we talk about- whenever we are at the store and she see's toys she says: "Ooo Molly like that one mommy" or " That for my Birthday mommy, okay" cracks me up, she talks so well and I pretty much talk to her like I would my friends she understands everything and is so smart.
Some things about Molly:
Loves her sister SO much-gets so excited when she wakes up and can get Mag laughing pretty hard
Loves to eat "lunch" for every meal- meat, cheese, chips, watermelon has been her request daily
Loves to climb in Maggie's crib and pretend she is sleeping
Loves wearing her princess jamies the most
Pretends she is certain characters such as Cinderella or what not and makes sure everyone she knows is also a character
Likes to hide from Clint when he gets home
Loves to go to her Grandma's houses
Knows her ABC's and what sound they make
Can count to 13
Loves going to Target and Costco
Super snuggly in the morning and before bed
Loves reading books-lots of books
She LOVES to "shave" when Clint shaves, its like there special little thing, the other day Molly came to show me this cute face:
A little interview I did with Molly this morning: these answers are directly from my sassy little one herself!
Whats your Name: Grandma followed by Molly
How old are you: 2
Fav. Color: purple
Fav. food: Noodles
Fav. toy: baby
Fav. Show: "Super Why"
Fav. Movie: "Toy Story"
Fav. thing to do: A play house my birthday
Fav. Treat: pink ice cream with sparkles (sprinkles)
Fav. Drink: pink pop aka lemon-aid
What do you wanna be when you get big: A Clown with a red nose
Who's your best friend: "Ayla, Sadie, and what about Ally, and Maggie"
We tried to do curlers again and this time had her sleep in them, she LOVED it and wants curly hair all the time, she didn't even seem to mind the curlers at all-she looked so cute!
Before:
After:
Some other funny Molly convo's from the past few weeks: * are what I said: M is Molly's response
M: Is that a cheeseball?
*:yes
M: oooo, yummy, yummy in my tummy, yummy,yummy
----------
M: Good morning mommy, I love you so much
*: I love you too
M: of course Mommy, of course
----------
*: Where did Mommy and Daddy get married?
M: the Temple
*: Where is Molly going to get married?
M: A bush at the Temple
--------
*: Sorry sweetheart I can't do that right now
M: O, yes you can Mommy, you can
*: I can't though
M: Mommy, yes you can, I sure
I always know that this little monster has had a good day, because by bedtime her hair is a mess, her clothes are dirty, she usually doesn't have pants on, her face is filthy, and even the bottoms of her feet are black. If I didn't know her I would think she is an orphan child:
O how I love this little girl, she makes me so happy and I love seeing her cute face right when I wake up every morning, who could have a bad day that starts like that? She has enough sass and sweetness in that little personality of hers. I love you little sassy pants!
1 comment:
I love these little conversations we get to have with our little ones. You are wise to record them...you'll be so glad you did!
They say the cutest things!!!
Post a Comment