Little Maggie is 6 months old today!!!!! I can hardly believe it we are half way to her first Birthday and I must say these have been the best 6 months EVER!!!! This little nose crinkle is one of my favorite faces of all time-totally captures my little buggy
Maggie @ 6 Months
*Weighs 15.5 lbs.(45%) and 26 3/4 in. tall (75%)
*Wearing size 3-6/6-9(barely)
*Wears size 2 diapers
*Wears size 1 shoes and starting to fit in 2's
*Nurses about every 2-2.5 hours
*Eats 2 times with solids a day- loves it, also eating some table food if safe :)
*Will only drink Apple Juice out of a bottle-nothing else I mean NOTHING
*Sits up solo
*Starting to reach to start scooting (I bet she starts scooting around any day)
*Loves to follow Molly
*Gets upset if left alone in a room especially if mom leaves
*Still Mommy's girl
*Has one little tooth on the front bottom right
*Loves to play on the floor, especially loves her babies feet to chew on
*Sleeps like a champ
*Hates her car seat, but only since our trip to Cali
*Growls when she starts to get mad
*Sings herself to sleep sometimes (happening more lately)
*Happy, Silly and Sweet :)
One day we stopped @ Pasta and the Vanlehns girls were there- Molly was dying to see Ayla so we ran in for a few minutes to chat- Maggie grabbed some licorice off the table and we let her go to town and just that she did- she was in heaven and loved every second- she was such a mess, her feet were just covered, but she had a great time!
And just barely she had her first real taste of ice cream- she loved this too- She makes some great faces especially with her eyes when eating such delicious treats!
Maggie, You are such a delight- you are always so happy and sweet. We are so happy to have you as part of our family and love you so much. I don't know what Molly would do without you to play with. I hope you always have such a sweet bond, you two are so lucky to have each other. I can't wait to see what you do next, but please just slow down a little cuz your getting too big too fast! I love you little bugga bug- 
And for the comparison of my two little munchkins- just to compare:
Maggie: 15.5 lbs and 26 3/4 in.
Molly: 18.7lbs. and 27 1/4 in.
And I just came across this pic. of me @ 6 months...



2 comments:
How stinking cute is this little squirt!!! I can't wait till Mya is here so I have more to blog about.
Cutest pictures ever! I need a few of those for sure.
Happy 1/2 birthday to our little Maggie K, you are so loved!!!
Post a Comment