A few weeks ago we took the girls to the fair- Molly loved the petting zoo, getting her face painted with a "blue heart" and then riding a roller coaster- She was brave and sat in the very front and squealed with delight the whole time.
We also met up with "Grandma Grape" and some cousins at the splash pad a few weeks ago too- Molly loved it and actually went into the water-she used to just walk around it all. This is classic Molly fashion!
We took a trip to the Visitors Center (which we havnt really done with Molly yet for some reason) We went through the Forever Family or whatever it is called and both girls did awesome- This is when afterwords I asked Molly "Where did mommy and daddy get married" which she replied "the temple" then I said "Where is Molly going to get married" which she then replied " In a bush at the temple".
Last weekend my Grandpa Perry came out for a visit, he has never seen either of the girls in person- in fact the last time he was able to come out was when Clint and I got married- just about 5 years ago, it was really fun to see him and catch up. He loved spending time with the girls and they in turn loved being around him. In fact when we went to my mom's last time Molly said "Is Grandpa Perry here mommy" she was a little bummed when she learned he went back to see the alligators in Florida and said " I wanna go there". We loved having him here even if just for a few days- cant wait till we can see him again!
This picture is so sweet I just love it- Mag is so sweet looking up at him-
This sucker is Molly's new favorite thing, she saw that her bestie Ally had one and so she got to earn one for herself by being a good listener- I have to say its the best kind of sucker she loves it and it lasts forever! She decided it would be best to give Mag a lick and that was the end of that-whenever Molly gets it out Maggie goes CRAZY!
Speaking of Ally Lola, we get to hang out with her a lot now that school has started and we are watching her again, this time its at her house since she has Kindergarten now- I got a little choked up when dropping her off for her first day, I love this kid like she was my own and next year well I can't even think about not having her to play with Molly and entertain me....They LOVE each other!
This is a pic of Mag at the doc's she LOVES the paper on the table and rips it to shreds every time. The doc just comes in and laughs...
Molly talking to her "friends" while waiting patiently for Mag to get done at the docs today...This particular time she was talking about what they were going to do at the doctors and how the other kids were crying. This kid cracks me up....

She also got some new tennis shoes the other day and wanted to wear them today-
she said"wow mommy these are awesome"
then she put them on and said "these are magic"
I said "how come"
she said "they hop-scotch, and runner runner real fast"
I think they look so cute on her little feet! I'm glad she loves them...
Mag has hated her car seat since we got stuck on the freeway for an extra 2 hours on our way home from Cali in July, so we decided to get her a big girl one to ride in that goes backwards till she is big enough for a forward one- She is a changed baby now and only gets mad if the sun gets in her eyes. Her and Molly just laugh at each other and copy each other now. So fun to listen to happy children in the car.
She even sleeps really good in it too-
1 comment:
Your girlies are so sweet Brielle! You are such a good mommy to do these kind of things with them and ALWAYS dress them so cute! :)
Post a Comment