Wednesday, September 29, 2010

On the mend...

Here are a few pics from the past week. As you can clearly see my little buggy is on the mend and feeling much better. She still has a runny nose, but I am wondering if it has to due with teething her lower gum's are a little swollen.Poor kid can't catch a break, but is still as sweet as ever. Molly is so full of it, she has been fighting her naps lately and I am a little sad, she still clearly needs them. When I asked her why she didn't take a nap she responds " I close my eyes, and it not working"...O that kid, she's a dandy and a hoot to listen too. Another favorite as of late is when I ask her to grab something or do something and she starts doing the said task and says "You betcha mommy, you betcha"...I sure love these sweet girls!!!
We have been playing outside in the evenings and both girls get filthy, but truly enjoy themselves..
Look at those dirty feet, legs and knees...
Maggie has started this new trick- I swear she is totally too little to be doing these things..
Molly runs too quick and isn't a fan of pictures all the time so she doesn't get as many taken of her-
The girls LOVE to play in my tub- Maggie started standing up to things- seriously isn't she too little???
Cleaning up after playing outside..
O sweet baby- nothing sweeter than sleeping babies
Molly clearly was excited for Ballet the next day when I checked on her before I went to bed this is what I saw... leotard-check, skirt-check, shoes-check, tights-check...
And cuz I got distracted here are some pics from when we stopped by at "big Maggie's" house on our way home from Grandma Grapes. Molly sure loves Daisy, and Daisy dotes on miss Molly- painted her fingernails with 5 different colors and added stickers to boot- O how I love these people..

1 comment:

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Shoot me an e-mail and I will re-send you an invite... sbarnum@dhms.washk12.org