Maggie Doodle is 7 months old, I think the time has been flying since we have been back in school, and at times thats okay with me, but not now- I want her to stop for just a minute for heaven sakes!
Maggie @ 7 Months..
*Wears size 3-6/6-9/6-12 clothes
*Starting to fit into size 2 shoes
*Still wearing size 2 diapers
* Weighs 16.1 lbs with clothes/diaper on
*Still nurses about every 2-maybe 3 hours
*Eats solids 3X a day-wont eat veggies or the orange fruits for some reason
* Has 2 bottom teeth
*Scoots/crawls backwards very well-very close to going forward
*Can go from her belly to a sitting position
*Loves trying whatever we are eating
*Can give the best slobbery kisses ever
*Mommy's girl is an understatement- if I leave the room and then come back she goes nutso so excited arms flailing, giggling, squealing, and just so happy- I LOVE IT!
*Gives some great snuggles
*Laughs @ Molly a lot- they make each other laugh so hard it is so sweet
*Actually likes the car now (thank goodness)
*Loves chewing on everything, few fav's are my phone, cords/ropes of any sort, and anything cold
*Loves her binki and can take it out and put it back in herself
*Still will not take a bottle with anything in it
*Attempts to drink out of sippy cups/straws-we are still trying
to master this skill
She was getting so mad on the grass, she didn't mind sitting on it, but when she wanted to try and crawl the grass made her mad so she was growling at me- this face depicts her frustration...
These next pictures are just a few of the predicaments this kid has got herself into while "scooting" (crawling) backwards...
Her new favorite toy "Violet"
Happy 7 Months little Bug As usual here is the comparison pics of the girls- Molly is so much chubbier than Maggie it is so crazy, in these pictures you can totally see it- there is even a behind picture of the two that just so happens to be at 7 months old too- They couldn't be more different, but they still have some similarities in there personalities! Gosh I love these girls.


1 comment:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love it. I love that she is just as old as I am pregnant, too.
Post a Comment