I was a little hesitant to take the girls to the Circus here in town because I didn't think it could be that great coming to our little town compared to bigger ones. I was wrong, it was pretty darn good and the girls LOVED it- Maggie mimicked the acrobats with her arms and Molly's eyes were as wide as possible the whole show. Maggie kept poking Clint to get his attention saying "Loot at dat daddy, loot at dat" with everything that happened and Molly couldn't even sit down and stared in amazement the whole show. The high light for sure was the ride on the elephant. Molly wanted to so bad so we bought her a ticket, then they said I could take Mag for free so why wouldn't I jump at the chance. I was just as excited as Molly was- it was pretty cool and a little scary having my babies on such a giant animal. It was a time to remember for sure. Molly said her favorite part was when the tiger jumped through the fire hoop. Maggie said her favorite part was the elephant and the baby dog. Clint was able to come a long too and so did Ashley and Callaway. It was really fun and totally worth it-
Dont know why, but Mags scrunch face has now become her "cheese" face- Love it!
Our Circus buddies-Ashley and Callaway
During the show...
On our way up to ride an elephant- Look how excited sweet Molly J. is...
Pretty cool experience-Molly was a little nervous cuz she was the first one on and the last one off all by herself so she was a little freaked during those moments-Once we got going she and Mag both were loving it! Maggie even said "Wo Baby" a few times! LOVED IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment