Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mollys First Trip...

Molly has been on lots of trips, but this was her first trip without ME, I know I am a freak, but I don't even like to get babysitters I would rather the girls just come a long, so Molly has only spent two nights her whole life away from me and one was when I had Maggie and both times we were still in the same town! So this was a big step for both of us and Clint since he was going to be in charge of her the whole time. She was SO excited to go up to Mya's house and help celebrate Mya and Zachs Birthdays. Clint was going up to see a comedian with his sister and since Mag was just coming off the bink and would be so NOT pleasant for 5 hours in the car we decided it best that I stay here with her and send them up. Clint's mom went too so I knew Molly was in good hands and how could I not let her go when that morning she wakes up and I hear over the monitor " I'm going to Mya's WAHOO!!!, Im going to Mya's going to Mya's" down the whole hall to our room. The little girl LOVES Mya and Mya LOVES her that much back. They play really well together and get so excited to see each other. 

This is right before they left, she wanted me to take some pictures of her posing...


 Maggie got in on the action-check out that ensemble, priceless for sure!
Molly-Everett-Mya
 They went to Kangaroo Zoo to celebrate the birthdays with cake followed of course...
 Well since we never see snow Molly was so excited to play in the snow-in fact when the dads were in charge they took Molly and Mya to the school to go sledding-Molly can't stop talking about it!
I love this picture they are both so happy- Molly kinda blends in between Clint's legs on the sled, but she LOVED it!

 Happy Birthday Mya (Jan.16) and Zach (Jan.29) Molly could not stop talking about this cake either!
On the way home Clint called me to get the "Up House" address and looks like they found it. This made Molly so happy even though it was windy she could not wait to tell me all about it.

While big sis was away Mag and I played, went shopping out to dinner and she picked out her own clothes well the skirts for each day. It was fun to have some time with just her, but we both missed Molly lots. Mag woke up each morning and after her naps yelling through the house for "La La Loopsy" (which is what she calls Molly now-used to be La La) 

So glad Molly had a great trip and loved going with Grandma Janet and Daddy- She is ready to go back, but says its just a little tiny too far away for right now!

1 comment:

Janet said...

We had such a great time and need to go again soon!!!
Clint is an awesome daddy and took such good care of Molly the entire time. These two are great travel companions! LOVE THEM!!!!