When Maggie was big enough for a big girl bed we went back and forth on wether or not to have them share-Molly's room is really big and so sharing was an option. We have enough rooms for them to have their own so we debated for quite a while. Then Molly started getting scared at night and Mag was not sleeping great in her crib, we found some bunk beds we liked and they had the option to 2 twins. We decided to put them together and see how they did before we bought the bunk beds Mag just laid on her crib mattress in Molly's room. They both slept like 100% better and I think Molly was less scared cuz her sister was with her and Mag the same- Bunk Beds it was, then for Christmas my mom found some comforters for them for Christmas so their room was unfinished until then. I love their room so much we kept the polk-a-dots from before and did some re-arranging and re-decorating and it is probably my favorite room in the house- It is just so happy and girly and the girls LOVE it and LOVE sharing a room-I am so glad we had them share and one day if they hate it which may happen we will address that issue then, I am pretty sure I have a handful of years before that happens though!!!
Molly sleeps on top-Pink is her color
Maggie sleeps on bottom-She is my purple girl, although pink is her new favorite right now!
Mollys Bed- Her Blank, baby Belle, and Rainbow the giraffe are musts...
Maggie- Bear Bear of course, Violet(purple dog) are the two she can't sleep without and the others she varies which ones she needs but its usually those in the picture are her faves...
Night Stand
Molly and Sadie moved the doll house to right here one day and I really like it there and so does Mol so it stayed!
Dresser and Madame Alexander Dolls they each get for Christmas each year and the growth chart..
Above their closet, one of my favorite things in their room...
The little play/reading corner
Maggie Wall
Molly Wall
Sweet little Bunk Beds for my two sweet little munchkins... They LOVE their beds and I love to wake up to them talking to each other over the monitor in the mornings its the sweetest thing.
On a Side not- My good friend Ashley had her husband make her a frame for their tv, I asked if he would make us one and he did in 1 day- Today she helped me paint it and hang it then my mom had these 3 frames she wasnt using and asked if I wanted I jumped at the chance and painted them to go with the frame of the TV I absolutely LOVE how it turned out and makes our living room look so much better- now to find some pictures I wanna put in and it will be complete!Thanks Ash and Mike-
No comments:
Post a Comment