Monday, February 27, 2012

m&m Mondays...

I have seen lots of people doing Tuesday Tidbits, weekly write up, mine on monday  or something similar so I decided to make my own
 M&M Mondays since both my girlies are big and I wont do the monthly write up on either of them I thought it would be fun to write a few things about them both each week.

Molly
 1:  Thinks it is the funniest thing to dress like "A Dad" when Clint is getting ready for church. She had this get-up on Sunday and told us to call her "Dad" and she called us "Clint and Brielle Kids"

2:  Roxanne, her beloved fish went belly up this past week. She says she is happy, but when she really found out she had died you could tell she was upset she told us it was okay because "Roxanne went with Nemo down the toilet to find her dad in the sea" 

3:  She loves her "guys" and has a varying amount of them from princess to lala loopsys to other little figures. She plays with these things more than anything else and always has. This cracked me up when I took her to bed this is what I found in her place. All her "guys" and Jessie tucked into bed.

4: She is obsessed with "our little family" every time we are all together she says "look, our cute little family" "O we are a little family" "We are eating as a little family" "I love our little family" "O a happy little family" I love that she loves "our little family" so much.

Maggie
1: Her hair is getting really thick and even getting a little darker and the curls in back are getting more so and bigger curls I just LOVE it.

2: If you give her a blue or so cup/straw/plate/fork what may it be she will insist on switching to the "pink" one and if I give the pink to Molly she protest and insist on having the pink. We have figured out to just give her pink to begin with and there are no issues..

3: Whenever someone new or different tries to talk to her she burrings her head and closes her eyes. I think she is thinking "I can't see you so you can't see me" it makes everyone laugh so hard and she closes her eyes for quite a while sometimes!

4: She has become quite the little tease and laughs so hard when you play into her. She love to pretend fall and then laugh her head off. She loves when you chase her and squeals the whole time while running as fast as her little legs can move.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love the new weekly write up name, you are so clever!!!

These little girls crack me up. I love Molly's bed and Maggie's obsession with pink!