Thursday, March 1, 2012

Normal Little Lives...

Molly this week learned about "Chefs" and was so excited about her Pizza, In fact it was so cool that Maggie had to get in on the picture too. I think Molly makes a great Chef, look at that yummy pizza.
Chef Molly
 Chef Maggie
 It was my Birthday last week and it was one of the best yet. The girls were especially cute with Maggie singing "Happy Birthday to my Mommy" all day long and Molly making me sweet cards, telling me I was the most beatifus on my birthday, and wanting to do everything with me including snuggling and going to dinner together as "a little family".
 Clint had his class all draw me a card- I think he was using it as a time filler-Ha, but I loved them!

Molly just looked cute before pre-school and I wanted to snap a picture, Maggie was all for it and ran and said cheese, Molly was a bit more reserved as usual, but I did get some cute smiles out of her even if she is sick of her picture getting taken!
 Silly Girls
 Fine a little smirk will do- love this little beauty of a girl
 Quarky little Magadoo
 After school Molly returned with a tool belt- she told me she was a "worker girl" and was mighty proud of that thing she even made me help her put it back on in time for Clint to see it.
Nothing to crazy going on just a normal week for us really. The kind a like normal schedules, normal lives!!

No comments: