Monday, March 5, 2012

m&m Mondays


Molly:
1: I walked in on her this morning putting mascara on with my high heels on and she told me she was getting ready for Cinderealla's ball and Prince Charming was going to dance with her... She even put the mascara on her eyes really well and didn't get hardly any on other parts of her face/eyes.
2:She LOVES to color, is constantly coloring pictures and drawing pictures of her family-she always makes me close my eyes and then shows me her best work
3: I love just pulling her hair up in a little top knot, I think she looks adorable and its perfect for our lazy pj days at the house
4:  She fell asleep at Olive Garden while we were eating- my kids NEVER fall asleep at the table (only in bed and the car) especially when cake is right in front of them. That's just what Molly did it was so funny and she was out cold!
 
Maggie:
1: This kid could live in the shower, the past three days she has been in no less than 3 times do to accidents or getting too dirty and being pretty upset about it to just wanting to get in the shower. Sometimes before Clint goes to work Maggie wakes up sees he is in the shower takes her jamies off and just jumps in and then stays in well after he is out and plays..
2: I am loving that her curls are staying with that cute dark hair, it is getting thicker and sweeter by the day and I just LOVE it...It might be my favorite thing right now!
3: Speaking of curls, when I put her hair in "big girl piggies" they instantly flip out curled around the whole thing, I don't do one thing but put in the pony and comb it and wah-la the cutest curled around piggies ever.
4: My favorite thing she says right now...if she tries something and can't do it she says "I tant doed it, I tant doed it" and if she just accomplished something like putting her pants on she says "I doed it, I doed it"

1 comment:

Michelle_Alayne said...

I LOVE the pig tails! So stinkin cute. Do you think Molly will be an artist? I could see her being crafty just like her Mom. ;) You're blog posts are always so fun!