We had planned on going to "The Lorax" when we first saw it advertised and asked Mindi if Ally could come with us. The girls were so excited to go, then we realized they were only playing it in 3D at all the theatres (totally lame, I hate 3D) and there was no way Maggie would enjoy it cuz I knew she would not keep the stupid glasses on so we called up Grandma Janet and she was more than happy to have Maggie for a couple hours while we took Molly and Ally to the movie. It was a really cute little show and the 3D was not bad at all although the price for 3D is ridiculous, but whatever we had a great time. Molly and Ally were giggling with each other the whole time and LOVED being together it has been far too long.I didn't have my camera unfortunately to take pics of Ally and Molly so we took some today with our Lorax mustache and 3D glasses. Maggie even wanted to get in on the action....
No comments:
Post a Comment