Molly
1* Can write all her letters just by me saying the letter, then she writes it down. She has been into spelling things so I tell her which letters come next and she spells words in the littler picture with the mag-na-doodle the first word is STOP, DOG, then CAT... The first picture is CLINT-she ran out of room for the T so moved it to the front!
2* She loves to color more than anything right now and is getting really good
3*She keeps bossing Maggie and at the end saying "do you understand"
4*Her La-La-Loopsy's are her favorite thing to play with right now
5* Molly got out the Girl Scout cookies while I was outside watering the pots- I cam in and she said "Its okay mom, there is plenty we will share with you!-girl after my own heart!
Maggie
1* I am loving her hair in "real" piggies, she looks so much older though!
2* She loves to get herself dressed and will try till she is too frustrated before she lets us help her.
3*She also picks out her own shoes EVERYDAY, there is no changing her mind either. If she picks them she wears them and puts them on herself wrong feet and all and WONT let you change/fix it.
4*She still love "bear bear" and "blank" and wont sleep without them. If we have to wash them she freaks until they come out of the dryer all warm and cozy.

No comments:
Post a Comment