Picnic @ the Park...
We went for a picnic dinner with the Sevy's and Grandma Grape and Grandpa Kent (Grandma Kara was on vacation) at the Main Street Park or whatever you want to call it with the splash pad and carousel, the carousel was closed and the water was off-which was okay because it got chilly once the sun went down... It was really fun and the girls loved it- That rock where Molly is standing is where she later fell and well that's for a whole post of its own-

Bria, Vann, Molly, and sweet Grandma Grape
Grandma and Grandpa were down for Gramps to go to some meeting so we were able to play with Grandma Grape for a couple days- Breakfast and lunch and some Target shopping were in store for us and the girls LOVED it, we went the last day and met Grandpa Kent at his meeting so we had to get a quick picture of them all even though the girls are clearly not looking in my direction which is pretty normal these days!
Last week after the weather shaped up I took the girls to the park and to feed the ducks at a pond near by the park. They had a lot of fun and we happened to run into lots of our friends..Molly's leg was bothering her from her fall (mentioned above) so she was limping around and being ever so careful. Right after we fed the ducks I took her to the Dr. who looked her over and wrote a order for an x-ray to be had if in a week she was still limping...more on that later!!!
Park and Ducks..
Saturday we went up to Springdale for their St. Patrick's Day parade, we did this right after Maggie was born and Molly loved it-last year no one was around to go with so this year my mom and I took the girls up to the parade and eat at "The Flying Monkey" the girls had a blast and loved getting candy and later eating "monkey fingers" for more sugar!!! Thanks Grandma Kara for coming with us!
St. Patrick's Day Parade
Sneaky Snack Getters
Sadie comes over 2 times a week and this day I was rushing to get Maggie to sleep, Molly asked for a snack I told her as soon as I got Maggie down I would get her one. When I returned I saw they had helped themselves to not only a snack, but Strawberries a bowl of M&M's, and Squeaky Cheese! They finished all the strawberries and had the greatest snack ever!
Cousins come to Play
This week Mya and Zach are down and that always means lots of playing especially for Molly who can't help but wanna play at Grandma Janet's when her cousins are down... That's all she can think about while they are in town. Wednesday we went to the park and to feed the ducks and lunch- They loved feeding the ducks 2 whole loafs of bread and Zach couldn't help but run after the little guys making the girls squeal with delight!
Clint stopped by on his lunch break to see the girls..
Molly's First Soccer Game
Molly had her first soccer game today and she has been so excited- her leg is still bothering her so I was worried how she would do, but she still wanted to play so I let her try. She looked so adorable and could hardly wait to put her new soccer clothes on. She got on the field the first time and started to try and run with the kids and just burst into tears cuz her leg hurt so she spent most the game on Grandma Kara's lap-then the last few minutes she decided to try again and she got to kick the ball and tried her best to run, but that leg started buggin so she came out and rested on Grandma Janet's lap-Clint is her coach and she thinks that is pretty cool and her 2nd cousin Vann is also on her team. Grandma Janet, Grandma Kara, Abbey and Matt, and Mya and Everett were all there to cheer her on. She got in the car and said "next time I bet my leg is better and I will run extra super fast" bless her little heart... So we will see what next week brings. All in all she still loved it despite that leg bothering her.. I sure hope we hear what is going on soon so we can get it better (still waiting on x-ray results...)
Vann and Molly
Trying to re-group on Grandma Kara's lap...
Happy after she kicked the ball a little and was able to play for a few minutes....



No comments:
Post a Comment