Saturday, March 24, 2012

" I so Be-ba-pul Mommy"

After getting Maggie out of the shower and running to get her clothes well when I came back she had my mascara-she had just seen Molly putting it on in bathroom! Instead of getting mad or taking it away I just wanted to watch her and see what she would do... Man is she good at getting her own make-up on. Ha! I really don't think it is possible to have a little girl or kid for that matter that doesn't want and tries to put your mascara on... I think it's pretty cute the first time or until it gets all over everything! Maggie was adorable and so proud of herself and told me :
"I so be-ba-pul (beautiful) Mommy".. Yes Maggie, Yes you are beautiful Maggie K.

Just getting started...
(please excuse the snot nose-it was a sick week at our house)


 So much concentration to get it just right...

 Applying it ever so delicately...

 There is some more hard concentration...
 One Beautiful Little Girl with a Beautiful mascara job...
Yes my sweet  girl, you are so "be-ba-pul" you may be 2 going on 16, but you still melt my heart!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Yup, she is beautiful!
Love her!!!