One morning Molly found some muffin mix in the pantry and really wanted to make muffins...So Blueberry Muffins for breakfast it was, I let them both help as much as possible and they were so happy and anxiously awaiting their completion...We need to do this more often maybe next time we will be crazy and make them from scratch!
Molly kept saying "If you give a girl a muffin, she will ask for an eyeball" "If you give a girl a muffin, she will ask for chocolate milk" "If you give a girl a muffin, she will love you forever"
Anticipating their muffins...
Nothing better than bedhead and muffins!
Muffin Mornings make for very Happy girls...
2 comments:
So cute! You are such a wonderful mommy!!!
I love the picture of them watching the muffins bake through the oven window.
That last picture of Molly is so adorable. I love the bed head on both of them and their sleepy eyes. Makes them look all the cuter. :)
Post a Comment