Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Maggie K..

Dear Maggie, 
You are the craziest, sweetest, and cutest little girl. You have brought so much joy to our lives and I have loved watching you grow and develop into the little person that you are. You make me want to pull all my hair out and  hug and love on you all at the same time. 

I love how much you love to snuggle and for me to tickle your back. I love that since you ditched the binky you ask to hold my hand instead. I love that you come in every morning with the best bed head and your blanket in hand and wanna crawl in bed with  me and talk my ear off! I love that you potty trained yourself. I love that you love with your whole heart. I love that if anyone gets hurt or sad you say "Tiss it Bebber" I love that you are so petite and little, yet super fiesty and sassy. I love that you love your sister so much. I love that you are a mommy's girl. I love that you ask to talk on the phone to anyone that will listen. I love that your favorite store is Target!! I love that you think Minnie Mouse is the greatest ever.I love that you ask for a wipey cuz you don't like a dirty face or hands. I love that you wanna be just like Molly. I love how excited you get when Daddy comes home.  I love that you love me so much!

You are a crack up and constantly moving. I hope you know how much we love you and how our family would not be the same without your sweet and sassy spirit. It has been quite a ride little lady, you sure keep me on my toes and have grown so fast, but please slow it down now just a little, I wanna keep you little forever! You are at such a fun yet, challenging age right now that I just love and can't wait to see what great things await you. Happy Birthday Baby Girl.
 Love, Mommy

Feb 12, 2010
 Feb. 12, 2011
  Feb. 12, 2012

 2 is going to be a great year for you baby girl- 
Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I love your sweet Maggie post, she is so precious. Oh how I love her! Happy Birthday Maggie!!!

The Hamlin Family said...

Love your blog Brielle!!! Maggie is an adorable little girl...just like her sister!!!

Michelle_Alayne said...

Cutest post ever. Almost made me cry. :) You have 2 cute little girls. Such a cute little family!