Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Crafts...

The girls and I have been filling our afternoons up with Halloween crafts. Both of them love crafts and Molly has gotten more particular about her crafts really caring what they look like and little details, Maggie has become interested in doing them in the first place so craft time is a must at our house. I kinda fill a bit cluttered with the crafts that are hung up at our house, but they love it so I love it. Can't wait to see what the rest of the month looks like for craft and activities to keep us busy.













 She looks like she is at least 7 in this picture just over the past few weeks she has just changed from little girl to big girl just like that!
 Mag did not want her picture taken so she would not look at me!

No comments: