It is hard for me to believe that my little baby girl is 5 years old. 5 years seems like such a big number and it is hard to know where all the time has gone. Molly will always be the baby that made me a mom and for that she has changed me in ways I never knew possible. She taught me how to truly love in a way I didn't know existed. She is truly a light in my life. She can certainly get the best of me sometimes, but she makes me happy beyond belief every single day. I look at her and am amazed at what a sweet, smart, kind, loving, beautiful little girl she is becoming.
She has this personality that is just so fun to be around. I find myself laughing at her all the time, she tells it like it is as doesn't care what other people think- (in a good way that is) She is her own self and loves who she is. She is very confidant in herself and one of the friendliest kids I know. She is very tender hearted and doesn't like to get in trouble or see other people sad or in trouble. She is very smart and wise beyond her years. I am so happy with the little lady she is becoming and proud to be her mom.
Not only do I love her with all my heart, she loves me with all her heart. She lets me know daily how pretty I am or how I am the best mom in the whole world or how I just make her heart so happy. She is perfect fit in our family and we wouldn't have her any other way. She is growing like a weed too- she has grown almost 2 full inches since the end of June, and she is thinning out in her face and body and just looks so much older all of a sudden.
She is thriving in school and reading small books and knows a lot of her sight words. She is becoming quite the little artist and loves to draw people and color pictures for people she loves most. I dropped her off at school one day and we were one of the last ones there, as we are walking up the kids were having their recess first and all the kids said "Hi Molly, Yeah Molly is here, O golly Miss Molly" as she is walking up she drops her back pack and runs to join them as she got near the play ground she was swarmed by kids in her class giving her a hug saying "Hi Molly, Molly I'm so glad your here". It warmed my heart to know that she is loved so much by her peers, and that she is such a sweet kid and has lots of friends that like her for her. She loves school and can't wait to get there every day!
She loves her sister with all her heart and is the best big sister around. She looks out for Maggie all the time and is the first to give something up so Mag can have it. She is the first to help Maggie and play with her. Maggie in turn loves her right back just as much. I am so happy they have each other to love and play with. Molly is a great example to all she comes in contact with. She is happy and kind and I am loving her more and more every single day.
Happy Birthday Molly J.
I love you so much!
Her Birthday
1 Yr. Old
2 Yrs. Old
3 Yrs. Old
4 Yrs. Old
5 Yrs. Old
No comments:
Post a Comment