Today was a perfect day to play outside- last week the girls had colds and it was rather chilly so we stayed in a lot. The girls got bored and naughty so this week since we were on the mend it was just fitting to play outside. Molly has finally mastered the little bike so I lowered the seat back to Mags size and her legs are longer now so I thought we would give bike riding another shot with her. She nailed it, its still tough for her to get it started, but she is getting it. Molly is still timid to ride on her own bike. She has beat that little pink car to death and rides it every time we play outside, that poor toy is almost as old as she is I think. I don't have heart to get rid of it- they both love it so much.
Molly had a buddy over so she was busy running around I am lucky I got a few pictures of her. When friends are around she is too busy to smile for the camera!! Maggie on the other hand is my little side kick so lots of pics of her. She wanted in the tree so bad so after lots of asking I gave in and set her up on the branch. She thought she was so cool and would have climbed higher had I let her. They also loved jumping in the leaves as I was racking them up... Yeah for fall weather!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment