The girls had their show day at dance so parents can come in and watch. They don't have a Christmas show so this is when we get to go in and watch what they have been learning. I was a little stressed because Molly's Tap class is at the same time as Maggie's Ballet class and I obviously could not be in 2 places at once. I was so glad Grandma Janet was able to come so she watched Mag for half while I watched Mol then we swapped. We both were able to watch Molly in her Ballet class after.
Molly loves tap and I was so glad we decided to put her in this year. She loves the tap, tap, tap! Maggie was so adorable in that "Two Much Fun" class I just can't stand she is old enough to go to ballet. She is one of the ones in the class that takes her class very seriously and tries to follow Ms. Sheila and has the most serious face on while she is dancing she LOVES it so much and loves going with her friends Lexi and Brielle. Molly has improved so much since last year I can't believe how well she is doing, she is having a problem with her back and hip hurting still. Awhile ago when she fell and hurt her hip she has yet to really recover all the way and a month or so ago she fell off the monkey bars and her back has been bothering her a bit too. She is fine most the time, but if she jumps a certain way or something it irritates her a little. Sheila told me some exercises to do with her to strengthen it. We love Ms. Sheila and she loves the girls and has their best interest all the time.
Maggie could hardly stand just watching Molly in her ballet class she would inch closer to the dancers and want to dance. When they did their ribbon free style dance Mag was able to grab a ribbon and dance with them. Well, she was nervous to go by herself so she tried to catch up with Molly who was running around the room with the other girls. Molly was not stopping for Maggie and Mag was running after her screaming "STOP NA-MLY, STOP" as she was running screaming Ms. Sheila grabbed her and told her she could dance by herself and didn't need Molly and Maggie was heart broken that "Namly wont dance wis me" She was so so sad and it took her the rest of the dance to recover and then the class was over. She was bitter towards Mol the rest of the day and kept saying "Why not you dance wis me Namly" It was pretty funny and sad all at the same time.
I am so glad the girls love dance as much as they do and can't wait to see how much they progress as the years go on!
No comments:
Post a Comment