Monday, December 10, 2007

6 weeks and Counting....

Okay our sweet Molly is 6 weeks old. We have been very busy this last week or so getting ready for Christmas and me getting back to work. We arent putting anything up for Christmas and I know that is lame, but since the baby is here we have no room in our appartment for one thing, okay maybe some stockings and thats about it. So we have been enjoying everyone elses decorations. Me and Molly helped my mom decorate her tree and it was fun. Molly just loves to stare at the lights on both grandmothers trees. They are both so beautiful.

Molly also went to the full 3 hours of church on sunday and looked so darn cute I can't even explain. She had her little "baby legs" on and I couldnt get enough of her cuteness. I know I am very bias or whatever you may call it but who wouldnt be? She is so much fun always full of smiles especially if you are having a bad day, she will bust out the biggest "gummy" smile of all time and you cant help but have a better day.

Clint has not been able to be away for long and not call to see what Molly is up to because he wants to come home so bad and just play with her. We laid her on the floor the other day and they just played and played. She smiled at him and cooed and the rest was history. I also think daddy is the one who put this diaper on. :)
It has also gotten quite cold in good ol' Sunny St. George as most of you know, Molly hates too get too hot and if she does, she lets you know it. One night I had her in this little jacket and in her car seat I put a blanket over her little face, when I took the blanket off I saw this little nose and binkie poking out. It was so funny and didnt phase her a bit.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Unbelievably adorable! It's easy to see she IS the most beautiful baby on the planet!
Love GrandmaJ

Abbey said...

Brielle! I love every single one of those pictures... I can tell that she's missing her Aunt Abbey so I better come home huh?! Ah, she's getting so big and is so stinkin perfect! Love you Molly J!

Emily said...

She is so adorable! I love the picture of her smiling in her dress. We are so blessed to have beautiful baby girls!

Jer & Mick said...

so cute!!! Looks like your having way too much fun!! hey i christmas tagged you...look at my blog.